Amy G. Pruett, LL.M., Esq.
Areas of Experience
Complex commercial matters with an emphasis on intellectual property disputes including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, licensing, patents, rights of publicity, domain names, Internet, contracts, and defamation. Accomplished musician and yoga professional with decades of industry experience in music, entertainment, and health/wellness. Additional industry experience in TV/film, publishing, management, production, authorship, webcasting/radio, advertising, marketing, media, new technology (e.g., NFTs), social media/influencer, food/beverage, software, and entrepreneurial/start-up businesses.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Partner, Williams Mullen.
• Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Virginia State Courts, and U.S. Federal Courts.
• Board Member, Intellectual Property Law Section, Virginia State Bar; Member, Joint ADR Section.
• Member, American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section and ADR Section.
• Member, Virginia Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section and Joint ADR Section.
• Board Member, Federal Bar Association, ADR Section.
• Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, INTA.
• Chair, Virginia Chapter; Co-Chair, Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Mindfulness in Law Society.
• Member, ABA Law Practice Division, WellBeing Committee.
• Board Member, Virginia Mediation Network.
• Board Member, Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association.
• Adjunct Professor of Music Law, University of Virginia School of Law.
• Listed in Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Entertainment, 2010-2016.
• CINERGY, Conflict Management Coaching.
• Pepperdine School of Law, J.D.
• Pepperdine Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
• Pepperdine School of Law – Straus Institute, LL.M., Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Oberlin College, B.A., Religious Studies; B.M., Piano Performance
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information