Bruce E. Titus, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Broad commercial dispute resolution experience including construction cases, professional liability, intellectual property, and real estate disputes.
- Former Principal, Rees Broome, P.C., Vienna.
- Former Deputy Director, Civil Division Torts Branch, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Former Chair, Construction Law Section, Virginia State Bar.
- Past President, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Vice Chair, Fairfax County Engineering Standards Review Committee.
- Former Training Team Member, Advocacy in Mediation course, Supreme Court of Virginia and Virginia CLE.
- Former Member, Virginia State Bar/Virginia Bar Association Joint Committee on Dispute Resolution.
- Former Member, Dispute Resolution Advisory Council, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Former Member, Council, Construction & Public Contracts Law Section, Virginia Bar Association.
- Former Chair, Judicial Screening Committee, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Author and lecturer on construction and design topics for The Virginia Lawyer, The Construction Specifier, Communiqué, Virginia CLE, and others.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Professional Malpractice Law, 2008-present and has been recognized as “Legal Elite” in Virginia Business and in “Virginia Super Lawyers” and “Washington DC Super Lawyers.”
- Received advanced mediation skills training from CDR Associates (Boulder, CO) and American Arbitration Association.
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William & Mary, J.D.
Executive Editor, William & Mary Law Review.
- College of William & Mary, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information