Cheshire I’Anson Eveleigh, Esq.
Areas of Experience
General civil litigation with concentration in family law: divorce, custody, visitation, complex equitable distribution, contracts, personal injury, and collections.
- Shareholder, Wolcott Rivers Gates, Virginia Beach.
- President, Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association, 2002.
- Past Chair, Domestic Relations Council, Virginia Bar Association.
- Chair, Board of Governors, Family Law Section, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Member, Virginia Bar Association Coalition on Family Law Legislation.
- Past President, Family Law Organization of Greater Hampton Roads.
- Member, Board of Governors, Virginia Bar Association.
- Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and American Bar Association.
- Member, Attorney General Task Force on Child Abuse Fatalities.
- Recognized as a “Legal Elite” of Family Law Attorney’s in Virginia by Virginia Business (2001-2004).
- Member, Board of Directors, The Norfolk Forum.
- Member, Portsmouth Invitational Basketball Tournament Committee.
- Member, Board of Directors, Academy of Music.
- Former Member, Tidewater Business and Professional Women Organization.
- Former Secretary, Board of Directors, Friends of the Jean Outland Chrysler Library.
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William & Mary, J.D.
National Order of the Barristers.
- Oral Roberts University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information