Hon. E. Preston Grissom (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, trusts and estates, family, land use, medical malpractice, construction, commercial, employment, real estate, business torts, local government, and organizational disputes.
- Judge, 1st Judicial Circuit Court of Chesapeake, 1990-1998.
- Judge, 1st District Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court of Chesapeake, 1971-1990.
- Former Partner, White, Reynolds, Smith, Winters, Grissom, Townsend & Lucas, Norfolk.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Former President, Virginia Council of Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court Judges.
- Former Member, Judicial Inquiry & Review Commission.
- Member, Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association and Chesapeake Bar Association.
- Former 1st Circuit Representative, Virginia State Bar Council.
- Former Chair, Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Member, Family Law Section Board of Governors, Virginia State Bar.
- Founding Chair, Chesapeake Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services Board.
- Former Counsel, Chesapeake Hospital Authority and Chesapeake Bank & Trust.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Chowan University.
- T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, LL.B.
- University of Richmond, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information