Hon. Gale E. Rasin (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Professional liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, domestic relations, contracts, defamation, employment, employment discrimination, governmental issues, product liability, real estate, trusts & estates, civil rights, and disability rights.
• Judge, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, 2004-2012.
• Judge, District Court for Baltimore City, 1992-2004.
• Former Director, Maryland Attorney General’s Office Medicaid Fraud Control Unit.
• Former Associate, Piper & Marbury.
• Former Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Maryland.
• Former Assistant State’s Attorney for Anne Arundel County.
• Former Adjunct Professor, University of Baltimore School of Law.
• Former Instructor on Ethics, John Hopkins University MBA Program.
• Mediator, Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
• Member, Judicial Conference Sub-Committee on mental health, addiction, and alcoholism.
• Recipient, Opening Minds Award, Metropolitan Baltimore Chapter of the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, 2013.
• Served on the Baltimore City Mayor’s Anti-Animal Abuse Advisory Commission.
• Volunteer, Kent County Humane Society.
• Georgetown University Law Center, J.D,
• Duke University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information