Hon. Henry L. Jones, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, family law, labor & employment, employment discrimination and defamation, intellectual property, contracts, corporate disputes, environmental disputes, condemnation, government issues, and securities.
• U.S. Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of Arkansas, 1978-2010.
• Veteran of hundreds of settlement conferences.
• Former Attorney, Walker Kaplan & May, P.A; Walker Hollingsworth & Jones, P.A.
• Former Instructor, Trial Practice, University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law.
• Former Law Clerk, Hon. Gerald Heaney, U.S. Court of Appeals: Eighth Circuit, Minneapolis, MN.
• Former Law Clerk, Hon. G. Thomas Eisele, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR.
• Former Member, Judicial Conference of the U.S., Committee on Codes of Conduct.
• Former Member, W. Harold Flowers Law Society.
• Former Board Member, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation.
• Former Board Member, University of Central Arkansas Baum Gallery Advisory Board.
• Former Member, Arkansas Bar Association.
• Former Member, National Conference Christians and Jews, Arkansas Council.
• University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
• Yale University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information