Hon. John E. Wetsel, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, domestic relations, accounting, business dissolution, condemnation, construction, contracts, defamation, real estate.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Judge, 26th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, 1991-2015; Chief Judge 2001-2003.
• Former Director, Kuykendall, Wetsel & Kuykendall, P.C.
• Retired First Lieutenant, United States Army Air Defense Artillery.
• Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
• Former Member, Executive Committee, Virginia Bar Association.
• Former Member, Medical Malpractice Review Panel, 26th Judicial District of Virginia.
• Former Member, Judicial Systems Advisory Committee.
• Former Member, Panel of Annexation Judges.
• Former Member, Judicial Performance Evaluation Task Force.
• Former Chairman, Task Force on Technology and Science, Commission on Courts in the 21st Century.
• Former Member, American Academy of Hospital Attorneys.
• University of Virginia, J.D.
• Washington & Lee University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information