Hon. Lawrence L. Koontz, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Family law, personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, professional liability, contracts, real estate, construction, condemnation, employment, and trusts & estates.
- Retired Justice, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Former Chief Judge, Court of Appeals of Virginia.
- Former Judge, Twenty-Third Judicial Circuit Court.
- Former Chief Judge, Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.
- Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Roanoke, Virginia.
- Past President, Ted Dalton American Inn of Court.
- Past President, Virginia Juvenile Judges Association.
- Past President, Roanoke Valley Mental Health Association.
- Former Member, Judicial Council of Virginia.
- Former Member, Board of Governors, Family Law Section, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Faculty Member, Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar.
- Recipient, 2015 Harry L. Carrico Outstanding Career Service Award.
- University of Richmond Law School, J.D.
- Virginia Tech, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information