Hon. Malfourd W. “Bo” Trumbo (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, family law, condemnation, real estate, construction, contracts, employment, business dissolution, corporate issues, governmental issues, environmental issues, trusts & estates.
• Judge, 25th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, 2004-2017. Chief Judge, 2013-2017.
• Member, Senate of Virginia, 1992-2004. Chair, Rules Standing Committee; Chair, Finance Subcommittee; Member, Courts of Justice Standing Committee, Transportation Standing Committee, and Rehabilitation and Social Services Standing Committee.
• Member, Virginia House of Delegates, 1990-1992.
• Former Partner, Trumbo & Massey.
• Former Partner, Trumbo & Tucker.
• Former Attorney, Carter, Roe, Emick & Moore.
• Former Member, Task Force on the Structure of the Judicial System, Commission on Courts in the 21st Century.
• Former Vice Chair, Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission.
• Former Chair, Judicial Compensation, Retirement, and Insurance Committee, Judicial Conference of Virginia.
• Former Member, Blue Ridge Economic Development Commission.
• Former Member, Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations on the Condition and Future of Virginia Cities.
• Former Member, Virginia Committee on District Courts.
• Former Member, Board of Trustees, Jamestown 2007 Steering Committee and Federal Jamestown 400th Commemoration Commission.
• Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William & Mary, J.D.
• College of William & Mary, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information