Hon. William C. Pryor (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, employment, contracts, construction, real estate, governmental issues, professional liability, and defamation.
- Served as a Senior Judge, District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
- Former Chief Judge, District of Columbia Court of Appeals. Former Associate Judge, District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
- Former Associate Judge, District of Columbia Court of General Sessions (later, the Superior Court).
- Former Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia.
- Former Corporate Counsel: Chesapeake & Potomac Telephone Co.; Ohio Bell Telephone Co.
- Former Attorney, Department of Justice Attorney General’s Honor Program, Civil Division.
- Adjunct Professor, George Washington University Law School. Professor, District of Columbia School of Law.
- Past or current Member of the Board of Directors: Christ Lutheran Church, Opportunities Industrialization Center; St. Albans School; Washington Athletic Club; American Cancer Society (D.C.).
- Inductee, Washington Bar Association Hall of Fame, 2010.
- University of Virginia Law School, Master of Laws.
- Georgetown University Law School.
- Dartmouth College.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information