Hon. William D. Broadhurst (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, condemnation, consumer, contracts, defamation, employment, financial, professional liability, real property, trust & estates, family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation, and equitable distribution.
• Chief Judge, 23rd Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, Roanoke, 2010-2012, 2018 -2020. Judge, 2002-2020.
• Judge, 23rd General District Court of Virginia, Roanoke, 1994-2002.
• Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Roanoke County.
• Former Partner, Bounds & Dorsey.
• Former Public Defender, Roanoke City.
• Member, Virginia State Bar Professionalism Faculty, 2019-Present.
• Former Official, Division 1 FCS Football.
• Former Clerk for Supreme Court of Virginia former Justice Alexander Harman.
• Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
• University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information