Hon. William N. Alexander, II (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, condemnation, construction, contracts, defamation, domestic relations, environmental, professional liability, securities, and trusts & estates.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Judge, 22nd Judicial Circuit of Virginia (Franklin County, Pittsylvania County, and the City of Danville), 1994-2014. Served two terms as Chief Judge.
• Judge, 22nd Judicial District of Virginia, 1984-1994.
• Commonwealth’s Attorney for Franklin County, 1976-1984. Elected for three terms.
• Former Town Attorney for the Town of Rocky Mount.
• Former attorney in private practice, Rocky Mount.
• Past Member, Board of People’s National Bank and Board of First Virginia Bank.
• Served nine years on the Judicial Council of Virginia.
• Served thirteen years as a member of the Editorial Board for the Virginia Benchbook for Judges and Lawyers.
• Past Member, Executive Committee, Judicial Conference of Virginia.
• Served on the Judicial System Advisory Committee and on the Commission on Courts in the 21st Century.
• Served as an officer in the Adjutant General’s Corp. of the U.S. Army and received the Army Commendation Medal.
• University of Virginia, J.D.
• Davidson College, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information