Hon. J. Frederick Sharer (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, professional liability, real estate, trusts & estates, condemnation, local government, contracts, construction, and employment.
- Judge, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, 2002-2008.
- Judge, Fourth Judicial Circuit Court of Maryland, 1980-2002.
- Former Partner, Wilson and Sharer.
- Former Deputy State’s Attorney, Allegany County.
- Former City Solicitor, City of Cumberland.
- Former Adjunct Faculty, Frostburg State University.
- Life Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation.
- Founding Member, Allegany County Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Founding Member, Allegany County Substance Abuse Task Force.
- Former Member, Executive Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference.
- Chair, Maryland Jury Reform Commission.
- Recipient, Charles H. Dorsey, Jr. Distinguished Service Award in Law-Related Education.
- Recipient, People’s Pro Bono Award, Maryland State Bar Association.
- University of Maryland School of Law, LL.B.
- Washington & Jefferson College, A.B.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information