Hon. Ann N. Sundt (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Family law, divorce, child custody, and marital property disputes.
• Former Associate Judge, Montgomery County Circuit Court, 6th Judicial Circuit.
• Former Family Division Master, Montgomery County Circuit Court.
• Past Partner, Dragga, Lyon & Sundt.
• Former Associate Attorney, Scrivener, Dragga & Lyon.
• Adjunct Professor of Family Law, Columbus School of Law, Catholic University, Washington, DC, 2011.
• Visiting Lecturer in Mediation, University of Virginia School of Law.
• Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
• Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation and Montgomery County Bar Foundation.
• Past Member, Board of Directors, Judicial Institute of Maryland.
• Past Chair and Member, Maryland State Bar Association, Family and Juvenile Law Section Council.
• Past President, Divorce and Separation Round Table for Montgomery County.
• Past President, American Inns of Court, Montgomery County Inn.
• Judicial Civility Award, Maryland State Bar Association.
• Outstanding Jurist Award, Bar Association of Montgomery County.
• Beverly Groner Family Law Award, Family & Juvenile Law Section of the Maryland State Bar Association.
• Women’s Bar of Maryland Rita C. Davidson Award.
• Member, The Best Lawyers in America.
- Georgetown University, J.D., cum laude.
- Oberlin College, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information