Hon. John M. Glynn (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Torts, construction, contracts, labor and employment disputes, malpractice (medical, legal and dental), business/commercial, collections, insurance, premises liability, products liability, personal injury, workers’ compensation, asbestos claims, property, real estate, and land use disputes.
• Former Associate Judge, Baltimore City Circuit Court, 8th Judicial Circuit. Served as Judge-In-Charge of Asbestos Docket and Criminal Docket.
• Former Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, Baltimore City, District 1. Served as Judge-In-Charge of Civil Docket.
• Past People’s Counsel, Maryland Office of People’s Counsel, Baltimore City.
• Former Associate Attorney, Melincove, Kaufman, Weiner & Smouse, P.A., Baltimore.
• Former Associate Attorney, Sherbow, Shea & Tatelbaum, P.A., Baltimore.
• Past Trial Lawyer, National Labor Relations Board, Region 5.
• Former Associate Attorney, Levin, Gann & Hankin, P.A., Baltimore.
- Past Chair, Executive Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference.
- Past Vice Chair, Executive Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference.
- Past Member, Criminal Law and Procedure Committee and Civil Law and Procedure Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference.
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association.
- Past Member, Judicial Administration Council, Maryland State Bar Association.
- Member, Executive Committee of the National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates.
- Fellow, Council on Economic Regulation.
- Former Faculty, Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers (MICPEL), Federal Trial Practice.
- Recipient, Certificate of Commendation, Maryland Citizen Action Coalition.
- Recipient, Certificate of Commendation, Office of General Counsel, Labor Relations Board.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors.
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., with honors.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information