Hon. Thomas P. Smith (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical and professional malpractice, contracts, construction, condemnation, real estate, complex commercial matters, employment and trusts & estates.
- Associate Judge, Prince George’s County Circuit Court, 1994-2011.
- Former County Attorney, Prince George’s County.
- Former Panel Attorney, Public Defender’s Office, Prince George’s County.
- Former Director, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.
- Former Board Member, Prince George’s County Bar Association.
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, Holy Trinity School.
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation.
- Washington College of Law, The American University, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information