Hope B. Eastman, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Federal and state court experience in all aspects of employment law including age, gender, race, national origin, and disability discrimination; sexual and other harassment; wage and hour matters; non-competition disputes and drafting of employment agreements.
- Partner and Co-Chair of the Employment Law Group, Paley Rothman, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Formerly Assistant Director, Washington National Office, American Civil Liberties Union.
- Labor and Employment Section Member: District of Columbia Bar Association, Montgomery County Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
- Past President and Fellow, The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers.
- Chair of the Board of Directors, American Employment Law Council (AELC).
- Past Member, Governing Council, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association.
- Recognized as one of the top employment lawyers by the Washingtonian.
- Listed in Chambers and Partner, USA, Best Lawyers in America, Maryland Super Lawyers, DC Super Lawyers, and The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers.
- Recognized as one of “Maryland’s Top 100 Women” by The Daily Record, 2006.
- Harvard University, LL.B.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information