Robert T. Mitchell, Jr., Esq.
Areas of Experience
Civil litigation practice including personal injury, local government, employment, commercial, construction, estate administration, and real estate.
- Partner, Hall, Monahan, Engle, Mahan & Mitchell, Winchester.
- Commissioner of Accounts, City of Winchester.
- Former President, Winchester-Frederick County Bar Association.
- Former President, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
- Former Chair, Client Protection Fund Board, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Member, 7th District Committee on Lawyer Discipline, Virginia State Bar.
- Former President, Handley Board of Trustees.
- Former Chair, Downtown Development Board.
- Former Chair, Winchester School Board.
- Former Chair, Winchester Parks and Recreation Board.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, LL.B. Washington & Lee Law Review, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Virginia Military Institute, B.S., Civil Engineering.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information