Senator Walter A. Stosch
Areas of Experience
Disputes involving business valuations, tax and financial issues, partner and shareholder agreements, family, intellectual property and application of GAAP, damages and lost profits, local and state governments, and public entities.
• Member, Virginia General Assembly, 1983 – 2016.
• Former President Pro Tempore of the Senate of Virginia.
• Former Republican Leader Emeritus, Senate General Laws and Technology, Finance and Commerce and Labor Committees.
• Former, Senate Majority Leader and Chairman, Senate General Laws and Technology Committee.
• Licensed CPA, 1961-Present.
• Retired Partner, Deloitte and Touche, 1990.
• Retired Principal/Consultant, Stosch, Dacey & George, P.C., Forensic Accounting, 2007.
• Recipient of National Public Service Award, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Recipient of Outstanding CPA Award, State of Virginia.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA).
• Qualified as an expert in financial, valuation, accounting, and tax matters: State Courts, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- University of Richmond, M.B.A.
- University of Richmond, B.S., Accounting
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information