Stanton T. Lawrence, III, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Intellectual property, patent, trademark, licensing, and complex commercial matters.
- Currently Senior Counsel, IP Practice Group, Sidley Austin LLP, Washington, DC.
- Former Chair of Litigation Practice group at Pennie & Edmonds LLP, New York and Washington, DC.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Domestic and international patent litigation including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States, and the European and Japanese Patent Offices.
- Current Member, American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, District of Columbia Bar Association, and Federal Circuit Bar Association.
- Admissions, US Supreme Court; US Patent & Trademark Office; US Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit; US Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit; US Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit; and US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Middleberry College and Colorado State University, B.S.
- Graduate and Former Trustee, Episcopal High School, Alexandria.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information