Susan Massie Hicks, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Family law including divorce, high conflict custody/visitation, complex property distribution (business valuation, tracing separate assets), and other difficult dissolution issues.
- Principal, Hicks Crandall Juhl PC, Fairfax.
- Commissioner in Chancery, Fairfax County Circuit Court.
- Neutral Case Evaluator, Fairfax County Circuit Court.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Listed as Legal Elite in Virginia Business Magazine (2000-present).
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Washington Post Magazine (2008-2010).
- Top Divorce Lawyers, Washingtonian (2008-2010).
- Top Divorce Lawyers in Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia Magazine (2009-2010).
- Top 25 Women Attorneys (2005-2008).
- Listed in Virginia Super Lawyers (2002-present).
- Former President, Virginia Women Attorneys Association.
- Former Chair, Board of Governors, Family Law Section, Virginia State Bar.
- Former Chair, Family Law Section, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- 2010 Honoree, ‘Influential Women of Virginia,’ Virginia Lawyers Media.
- Georgetown University National Law Center, J.D.
- George Mason University, B.S. and B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information