Faller Joins The McCammon Group
For Immediate Release
July 7, 2006
For more information contact:
Direct Dial: (804) 421-5530
Morton A. Faller, a leading bankruptcy and commercial counselor and litigator in Rockville, Maryland, has joined The McCammon Group.
The McCammon Group is a leading provider of mediation and arbitration services in Virginia and Washington, DC. It is comprised of fifty-two retired judges and attorneys located throughout that area. Although The McCammon Group already serves a substantial number of Maryland lawyers and litigants, Faller will be the first of its cadre physically located in the state.
Faller’s thirty-five years of legal experience have focused on the areas of business bankruptcy, commercial litigation, business transactions, trusts and estates and family law. He is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®. A founding director and past president of the Bankruptcy Bar Association for the District of Maryland, he has more than a decade of experience as a mediator in the Circuit Court of Montgomery County and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Districts of Maryland and Delaware. While providing mediation and arbitration services as a Member of The McCammon Group, he will also continue his law practice with Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
Faller will complement The McCammon Group’s Northern Virginia and DC professionals:
- Donald P. Arnavas, Esq. – Former Judge of the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- Hon. F. Bruce Bach – Retired Chief Judge of the Fairfax County Circuit Court
- Geoff A. Drucker, Esq. – Former Chief Counsel, Dispute Resolution and Prevention for the USPS
- Frances Fite, Esq. – Former President of the McLean Bar Association
- Hon. Johanna L. Fitzpatrick – Retired Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia
- Robert T. Hall, Esq. – Former President of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Grayson P. Hanes, Esq. – Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Susan M. Hicks, Esq. – Former President of the Virginia Women Attorneys Association
- Hon. Richard J. Jamborsky – Retired Chief Judge of the Fairfax County Circuit Court ohn A.C. Keith, Esq. – Former President of the Virginia State Bar
- Hon. Donald H. Kent – Retired Chief Judge of the Alexandria Circuit Court
- Hon. Warren R. King – Retired Judge of the D.C. Court of Appeals
- Willie L. Leftwich, Esq. – Washington D.C. Legal, Business and Civic Leader
- Glenn C. Lewis, Esq. – President-Elect of the Virginia Bar Association
- Alexia Morrison, Esq. – Former Chief Litigation Counsel to the SEC
- Hon. William C. Pryor – Former Chief Judge of the D.C. Court of Appeals
- Hon. Paul F. Sheridan – Retired Chief Judge of the Arlington Circuit Court
- Hon. Alfred D. Swersky – Retired Judge of the Alexandria Circuit Court
- Bruce E. Titus, Esq. – Former Chair of the Construction Section of the Virginia State Bar
- Hon. Wiley R. Wright, Jr. – Retired Chief Judge of the Alexandria Circuit Court
The McCammon Group provides mediation and arbitration services in a broad spectrum of cases, for example, personal injury, commercial, family, construction, employment, and securities law. Since opening its doors in 1995, The McCammon Group has handled more than 7,000 cases resulting in approximately $2,500,000,000 in case resolutions. Last year it initiated a Federal Dispute Resolution Division to serve the mediation, arbitration and related consulting needs of agencies and vendors of the federal government.