Family Law Mediation
Mediation is a voluntary, consensual process that uses a neutral third party to facilitate the negotiation of a dispute with the goal of reaching a settlement agreement. Mediation provides many substantial benefits. Expediency, confidentiality, flexible solutions and reduced costs are but a few of the advantages of mediation versus adjudication. The McCammon Group has mediated more than 20,000 cases resulting in a mediation settlement rate of approximately 85%.
Our Family Law Neutrals are experienced in family law including equitable distribution, custody, visitation, and the many other complicated issues in this arena. They are skilled listeners and adept problem-solvers who are ready to assist in the resolution of these emotionally-charged disputes.
- John McCammon, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, May 4, 2020
- Hon. Winship C. Tower, Virginia Family Law Quarterly, April 2018
- Hon. Teena D. Grodner (Ret.), Virginia Family Law Quarterly, Winter 2016
- by Hon. James L. Ryan (Ret); Maryland Lawyer; August 6, 2007.
- By Barbara Hulburt Virginia Lawyer Magazine, April 1998
- By Lawrence H. Hoover, Jr. Trusts & Estates Newsletter, Fall 1996
- By Hon. Kenneth E. Trabue Virginina Lawyers Weekly, November 11, 1996
- by Hon. William H. Ledbetter (Ret.); Virginia Lawyers Weekly; September 24, 2007.
- by Hope B. Eastman; MSBA Bar Bulletin; April 15, 2008.
- By Barbara Hulburt, Lex Claudia, Spring 1999
- By Lawrence H. Hoover, Jr. Virginia Lawyer’s Weekly, September 3, 2001