Civil Dispute Mediation
Mediation is a voluntary, consensual process that uses a neutral third party to facilitate the negotiation of a dispute with the goal of reaching a settlement agreement. The McCammon Group (TMG) is committed to the proposition that mediation provides the individual, as well as private entities, with many substantial benefits. Expediency, confidentiality, flexible solutions and reduced costs are but a few of the advantages of mediation versus adjudication. TMG has mediated more than 16,000 cases resulting in a mediation settlement rate of approximately 85%.
- by Hope B. Eastman; MSBA Bar Bulletin; April 15, 2008.
- Hon. B Waugh Crigler (Ret.)
- By Hon. James L. Ryan (Ret.), DC TLA, Winter 2009
- by Alexia Morrison; Trial; December 2007.
- by Hon. William H. Ledbetter (Ret.); Virginia Lawyers Weekly; September 24, 2007.
- Presented By Lawrence H. Hoover, Jr. Presented in CLE programs “Advocacy in Mediation” 1999
- By The Hon. Robert L. Harris, Sr. The Journal of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Spring 1998
- By Geoff A. Drucker, Esq. The Young Lawyer, January 2008
- By Barbara Hulburt, Lex Claudia, Spring 1999
- By Hon. Robert L. Harris, Sr. (Ret.) and Mark E. Rubin, Esq. Ramifications, December 2003 edition
- By Lawrence H. Hoover, Jr. October 2000, Not published
- By Joan Tupponce Richmond Law, Summer 2006
- By John B. McCammon VBA News Journal, December 1998
- By Lawrence H. Hoover Jr. Virginina Lawyers Weekly, March 4, 1996
- By Christine Wright, Legal Editor Virginina Lawyers Weekly, June 12, 1995
Related Press Releases
- Three Members of The McCammon Group Selected as 2015 “Top Lawyers” for Mediation in DC by the Washingtonian
- Twelve Members of The McCammon Group Selected as 2015 Virginia Legal Elite for Alternative Dispute Resolution by Virginia Business
- Three Members of The McCammon Group Selected as 2015 Virginia “Super Lawyers” for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Four Members of The McCammon Group Selected as 2013 “Top Lawyers” for Mediation in DC by the Washingtonian
- Three Members of The McCammon Group Selected as 2014 Virginia “Super Lawyers” for Alternative Dispute Resolution