Hon. Johanna L. Fitzpatrick (Ret.) Joins The McCammon Group
Upon her retirement on April 1, 2006, the Honorable Johanna L. Fitzpatrick., retired Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia, has joined The McCammon Group, a leading mediation, arbitration, facilitation and training firm.
Prior to the Court of Appeals, Judge Fitzpatrick was on the 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Fairfax County and the J&DR District Court of Fairfax County. During her twenty-six years of distinguished judicial service, she was a frequent lecturer, recipient of numerous awards and a member of the Board of Directors of the National Center for Family Law and the Standards Committee of the American Bar
- Judge Fitzpatrick joins the other McCammon dispute resolution professionals located in the Northern Virginia area:
- Hon. F. Bruce Bach (Ret.) Hon. Donald H. Kent (Ret.)
- Hon. William H. Ledbetter, Jr. (Ret.) Frances Fite, Esq.
- Russell H. Roberts, Esq. Robert T. Hall, Esq.
- Hon. W. Shore Robertson (Ret.) Grayson P. Hanes, Esq.
- Hon. Paul F. Sheridan (Ret.) Susan Massie Hicks, Esq.
- Hon. Alfred D. Swersky (Ret.) Hon. Richard J. Jamborsky (Ret.)
- Bruce E. Titus, Esq. John A.C. Keith, Esq.
- Hon. Wiley R. Wright, Jr. (Ret.)
The McCammon Group is comprised of fifty-one retired judges and prominent attorneys located throughout Virginia, D.C and Maryland. The Group handles a broad spectrum of cases including personal injury, commercial, family, construction, public policy, and many other types of civil disputes.