Hon. Stanley P. Klein (Ret.) Joins The McCammon Group
For Immediate Release
April 1, 2010
For more information contact:
Direct Dial: (804) 433-2242
The Honorable Stanley P. Klein, retired Judge of the Nineteenth Circuit Court in Fairfax, has joined The McCammon Group (TMG), a leading provider of mediation and arbitration services in the mid-Atlantic.
Judge Klein was a trial lawyer’s Judge. Previously, he enjoyed a broad civil litigation practice in Northern Virginia. During that time, he also served as a Substitute Judge and Commissioner in Chancery in the Fairfax Circuit Court.
A dedicated educator for more than a decade, he currently serves as an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University and American University. He has been a frequent lecturer at seminars for both the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.
He has been active in the Judicial Conference of Virginia and the George Mason Inn of Court. He served with distinction as the Chair of the Virginia State Bar Standing Committee on Professionalism. He currently serves as a Member of the Boyd-Graves Conference. Judge Klein is also a Member of the Fairfax Bar Association, the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Virginia Bar Association.
Judge Klein joins the other TMG professionals located in Northern Virginia:
- Hon. F. Bruce Bach (Ret.) – Fairfax
- Geoff A. Drucker, Esq. – Arlington
- Frances Fite, Esq. – Vienna
- Hon. Johanna L. Fitzpatrick (Ret.) – Alexandria
- Robert T. Hall, Esq. – Reston
- Grayson P. Hanes, Esq. – Falls Church
- Susan Massie Hicks – Fairfax
- John A.C. Keith, Esq. – Fairfax
- Hon. Donald H. Kent (Ret.) – Alexandria
- Hon. William H. Ledbetter, Jr. (Ret.) – Fredericksburg
- Robert T. Mitchell, Esq. – Winchester
- Russell H. Roberts, Esq. – Fredericksburg
- Hon. Paul F. Sheridan (Ret.) – Arlington
- Hon. Alfred D. Swersky (Ret.) – Alexandria
- Bruce E. Titus, Esq. – Vienna
- Hon. Arthur B. Vieregg (Ret.) – Fairfax
- Hon. Robert W. Wooldridge, Jr. (Ret.) – Fairfax
- Hon. Wiley R. Wright, Jr. (Ret.) – Alexandria
The McCammon Group provides alternative dispute resolution services (ADR) including mediation, arbitration, neutral evaluation, special master, private judging, as well as related facilitation, training, and consulting services. It consists of seventy-four professionals including retired judges and practicing attorneys located throughout Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Maryland. Since its founding in 1995, The McCammon Group has handled more than 11,000 disputes, with a mediation settlement rate of approximately 85%. The McCammon Group is committed to the proposition that ADR processes provide individuals, as well as public and private entities, with many substantial benefits including effective and prompt resolution of disputes, self determination, cost savings, timeliness, flexibility, and confidentiality.
For more information, please visit www.mccammongroup.com.