Hon. William H. Ledbetter (Ret.) Joins The McCammon Group
The Honorable William H. Ledbetter, Jr., retired Chief Judge of the 15th Judicial Circuit Court of Fredericksburg and the surrounding counties, has joined The McCammon Group, Virginia’s leading mediation and arbitration firm.
Judge Ledbetter served eighteen years on the bench for the 15th Judicial Circuit Court, until his retirement in April, 2005. Prior to Ledbetter’s appointment to the bench, he had a prestigious general practice career and served as president of the 15th Circuit Bar Association. Judge Ledbetter was the chair for the Sentencing Guidelines Committee of the Judicial Conference and has been a frequent
lecturer for several groups including the Virginia College of Trial Advocacy and National Trial Advocacy Institute.
Judge Ledbetter joins the other McCammon Members located in the Northern Virginia area:
- Hon. F. Bruce Bach (Ret.) Hon. Donald H. Kent (Ret.)
- Frances Fite, Esq. Russell H. Roberts, Esq.
- Robert T. Hall, Esq. Hon. W. Shore Robertson (Ret.)
- Grayson P. Hanes, Esq. Hon. Paul F. Sheridan (Ret.)
- Susan Massie Hicks, Esq. Hon. Alfred D. Swersky (Ret.)
- Hon. Richard J. Jamborsky (Ret.) Bruce E. Titus, Esq.
- John A.C. Keith, Esq. Hon. Wiley R. Wright, Jr. (Ret.)
The McCammon Group is comprised of forty-eight retired judges and prominent attorneys located throughout Virginia and D.C. The Group handles a broad spectrum of cases including personal injury, commercial, family, construction, public policy, and many other types of civil disputes.
# # #