Thirteen Members of The McCammon Group Voted to Legal Elite
Richmond, VA — The McCammon Group (TMG) is pleased to congratulate thirteen of its professionals who were listed in Virginia Business — 2005 Legal Elite Issue for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). Virginia Business and the Virginia Bar Association collaborated for the sixth consecutive year to form the Legal Elite list, however this was the first year for the ADR category.
We are proud to acknowledge the following professionals of TMG as being voted into the Legal Elite for ADR in 2005:
- The Honorable F. Bruce Bach (Ret.) The Honorable John E. Clarkson (Ret.)
- Cheshire I’Anson Eveleigh, Esq. Frances Fite, Esq.
- The Honorable Robert L. Harris, Sr. (Ret.) Lawrence Hoover, Jr., Esq.
- John B. McCammon, Esq. John H. OBrion, Esq.*
- Mark E. Rubin, Esq. The Honorable Paul F. Sheridan (Ret.)
- The Honorable Diane M. Strickland (Ret.) Bruce E. Titus, Esq.
- William C. Wood, Esq.
*Special acknowledgement goes to John H. OBrion for being voted #1 in this first edition of the new category.
TMG serves the Mid-Atlantic region through a network of retired judges, practicing attorneys and professionals. Since its founding in 1995, TMG has handled more than 7,000 cases involving more than $2,000,000,000 in case resolutions. For more information, please visit www.mccammongroup.com.