Hon. Paul F. Sheridan (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, product liability, family, defamation, public official liability, real estate, construction, contracts, civil rights, employment, and mass tort.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Judge, 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, County of Arlington, 1985-2003; Chief Judge, 1998-2003.
- Former Partner, Siciliano, Ellis, Sheridan and Dyer.
- Former Adjunct Professor, George Mason Law School, Trial Advocacy.
- U.S. Marine Corps, Active Duty 1958-1960, Captain, (Reserve).
- Past President, Arlington County Bar Association.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
- Former Member and Chairman, Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission of Virginia.
- Co-Founder and Past President, George Mason American Inn of Court.
- Member, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Recipient, Carrico Professionalism Award, 2000.
- Former Chairman, Committee on Professional Competency, Virginia State Bar.
- Listed as a “Top Lawyer” for Mediation in Washington DC, Washingtonian, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018.
- Listed as “Legal Elite” in ADR by Virginia Business.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Columbia University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information