Edward B. Lowry, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Business litigation in state and federal courts including but not limited to contracts, business dissolution, securities, banking law, construction, employment, professional liability, copyright/trademark, and patents.
- Partner, Michie Hamlett Lowry Rasmussen & Tweel, PLLC, Charlottesville.
- Adjunct Faculty, Trial Advocacy, University of Virginia School of Law.
- Former President, Virginia State Bar.
- Former President, Charlottesville-Albemarle Bar Association.
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation.
- Fellow and Former Board Member, Virginia Law Foundation.
- Member, Committee on Rules of Court, Judicial Council of Virginia.
- Former Faculty Member, Virginia State Bar Course on Professionalism.
- Frequent Lecturer, Virginia CLE Courses.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America.
- Listed in Virginia Super Lawyers.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information