Hon. Beverly W. Snukals (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, construction, contracts, defamation, employment, environmental, general commercial, insurance coverage, local government, professional liability, real property, trusts & estates, and family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation, and equitable distribution.
• Judge, 13th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, Richmond, 2002-2021. Chief Judge, 2008-2010.
• Judge, 13th General District Court of Virginia, Richmond, 1998-2002.
• Former Director, McCandlish Holton (formerly Mezzullo & McCandlish).
• Past President, Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association.
• Former Chair, Judicial Education Committee, Richmond General District and Circuit Courts.
• Former Chair, Judicial Section, Virginia Bar Association.
• Former Chair, Central Virginia Chapter, National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
• Former Chair, Editorial Board, Circuit Court Benchbook.
• Recipient, Women of Achievement Award, Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association.
• Faculty, New Judge Training, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Adjunct Professor, University of Richmond School of Law.
• Member, Lewis Powell Inn of Court.
• University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
• Hollins University, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information