Hon. Michael C. Allen (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, employment, contracts & general commercial disputes, construction, real estate, condemnation, local government issues, and trusts & estates.
- Former Chief Judge, 12th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Richmond School of Law.
- Founding Partner, Hairfield, Morton & Allen, PLC
- Founding Partner, Allen & Rockwell, PC.
- Former Associate and Partner, Englisby, Barnes & Allen.
- Past President, John Marshall American Inn of Court.
- Past President, Chesterfield County Bar Association.
- Past President, Richmond Criminal Bar Association.
- Former Chair, Chesterfield Community Criminal Justice Board.
- Former Member, Virginia Commission on Courts in the Twenty-First Century.
- Former Member, Virginia State Bar Council.
- Former Chair, Board of Governors, Criminal Law Section, Virginia State Bar.
- Vice Chair, Virginia State Bar Special Committee on Bench Bar Relations.
- Member, Civil Litigation Council, Virginia Bar Association.
- Listed as “Legal Elite” in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Virginia Business, 2013, 2014, 2017, and 2018
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- University of the Americas, M.A.
- East Carolina University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information