Hon. Larry B. Kirksey (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal Injury, medical malpractice, product liability, contracts, family law, government issues, real estate, trusts & estates, business dissolution, condemnation, construction, defamation, disability issues, labor & employment.
- Judge, 28th Judicial Circuit Court, City of Bristol, 2004-2012.
- Commonwealth’s Attorney, City of Bristol, 2002-2004.
- Member, The McCammon Group, 1998-2002; reengaged 2012.
- Former City Councilman, Bristol, Virginia.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- General Practice of Law: Larry B. Kirksey, PLLC, 1998-2002; Penn Stuart & Eskridge, 1996-1998; Woodward, Miles & Flanagan, P.C., 1976-1996.
- Past President, Bristol Bar Association.
- Former Member, Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.
- Former Chair, Ninth District Committee, Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.
- Former Member, Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission.
- Former Member, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys and Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member, Virginia State Bar and Virginia Bar Association.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Appalachian School of Law.
- Former Member, Tennessee Bar Association.
- Past President, Board of Directors of Children’s Advocacy Center.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- Rhodes College and University of Tennessee, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information