John G. Douglass, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Trial and appellate practice in state and federal courts specializing in commercial, construction, and insurance. Mediation experience also includes personal injury, construction, employment, government contracts, and bankruptcy disputes.
- Dean, T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
- Professor, T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond. (Courses include lawyering skills, trial practice, evidence, and professional responsibility.)
- Former Principal, Wright, Robinson, Osthimer & Tatum, Richmond.
- Former Assistant United States Attorney, Chief of Criminal Section.
- Former Law Clerk, Honorable Harrison L. Winter, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Instructor, The Management Institute, University of Richmond (Negotiation Skills for Business Managers).
- Member, Virginia State Bar/Virginia Bar Association Joint Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
- Faculty Member, Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar.
- Faculty Member, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Business Fast Track M.B.A. program.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.; Editor, Harvard Law Review.
- Dartmouth College, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information