Robert T. Hall, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, product defects, technology issues, employment, and wills.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- President, The Law Offices of Robert T. Hall, PLC.
- Former Partner, Hall & Sethi, PLC.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (personal injury litigation category).
- Listed in Super Lawyers in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Selected as one of Washington DC area’s Best Lawyers by his peers, Washington Post Magazine.
- Former President, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Recipient, Distinguished Service Award, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2002.
- Recipient, Lifetime Achievement Award, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 2009.
- Recipient, “War Horse” Award, Southern Trial Lawyers Association, 2008.
- Conciliator of Discovery Disputes, Fairfax Circuit Court.
- Neutral Case Evaluator, Fairfax Circuit Court.
- Former Chair, Judicial Selection Committee, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Past President, International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Dean, Virginia College of Trial Advocacy.
- Fellow, Virginia Bar Foundation.
- Member, Governor’s Work Group on Rural Obstetrical Care, 2004.
- Lecturer on litigation topics for the Judicial Conference of Virginia, Georgetown University, Virginia State Bar, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and others.
- Georgetown University, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information