Robert J. Grey, Jr., Esq.
Areas of Experience
Administrative litigation involving franchising, licensing, and regulatory matters before state agencies; legislative representation of trade associations and corporate interests before the Virginia General Assembly. Mediation experience includes personal injury, labor and employment, construction, public policy, and commercial disputes.
- Senior Counsel, Hunton Andrews Kurth, LLP, Richmond and District of Columbia.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Washington & Lee University.
- Former President, American Bar Association.
- Former Member, Council of the Section of Dispute Resolution, American Bar Association.
- Board Member, Legal Services Corp.
- Executive Director, Council of Legal Diversity.
- Former Chairman of the Board, Rule of Law Initiative (ROLI), American Bar Association.
- Former Chair, Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Virginia Biotechnology Research Park.
- Former Chair, Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President, Young Lawyers Conference, Virginia State Bar.
- Member, Richmond Performing Arts Committee.
- Member, Board of Directors, St. Catherine’s School.
- Former Member, Board of Visitors, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Former Member, VCU and William & Mary Business Councils.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information