Robert P. Watkins, Esq.
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, general commercial, and employment including class action race, gender, and age discrimination matters.
- Associate, Partner and Of Counsel, Williams & Connolly LLP, 1972-Current.
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of Columbia.
- Former Trial Attorney, Federal Maritime Commission.
- Former Trial Attorney, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Former Law Clerk, Hon. William B. Bryant, U.S. District Court for DC.
- Presidential Appointee and Former Member, DC Control Board.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Former Member, Board of Governors, DC Bar.
- Named one of DC’s Top Lawyers by Washingtonian magazine, 2004.
- Vice Chancellor, Episcopal Diocese of Washington.
- Former Member, Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary.
- Cambridge University, Diploma in Criminology.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- Harvard College, A.B.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information