Hon. Alexander Wright, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, business dissolution, civil rights, condemnation, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, disability, employment, financial, governmental, insurance coverage, intellectual property, labor union, professional liability, real property, and family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation, and equitable distribution.
• Associate Judge, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, 2008-2019.
• Principal, Miles & Stockbridge, P.C., with practice focused on mediation and dispute resolution, 2003-2008.
• Associate Judge, Circuit Court for Baltimore County, 3rd Judicial Circuit, 2001-2002 & 1998-2000.
• Associate Judge, District Court for Baltimore County, 1993-1998.
• Former Principal Counsel, Office of Judicial Affairs, State of Maryland.
• Former Principal Counsel, Department of Economic and Employment Development, State of Maryland.
• Former Principal Counsel, Department of Employment and Training, State of Maryland.
• Former Assistant Attorney General, Department of Personnel, State of Maryland.
• Former Associate, Foster and Mathews.
• Former Assistant Public Defender, Baltimore City.
• Former Member, Board of Governors, Maryland State Bar Association.
• Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation.
• Past President, Baltimore County Bar Association.
• Recipient, Leadership in Law Award, Daily Record, 2003.
• Recipient, Judge Harry A. Cole Leadership Award, 2002.
• Former Captain, U.S. Army Reserve. Honorable Discharge.
• University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
• Morgan State College, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information