Hon. Bruce D. White (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, family law, condemnation, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, disability, employment, insurance coverage, intellectual property, local government, professional liability, real property, sports & entertainment, and trusts & estates.
• Chief Judge, 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, Fairfax County, 2015–2021; Judge, 2008-2021.
• Former Substitute Judge for Fairfax County General District and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts, 1995-2008.
• Former Commissioner in Chancery, City of Alexandria.
• Former Partner, Brault Palmer Grove White & Steinhilber.
• Distinguished Adjunct Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law, 2007-2016; Antonin Scalia Law School, 2016-2021.
• Former JAG Corps, US Navy Reserves.
• Emeritus Master, George Mason Inn of Court.
• Current or Former Member, Virginia State Bar and District of Columbia Bar.
• Current or Former Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association; Virginia Association of Defense Attorney; Virginia Bar Association; Fairfax Bar Association.
• Former Member, Board of Directors, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.
• Former Faculty Member, Harry L. Carrico Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar.
• Selected as “Top Lawyer” for personal injury in Washington DC by the Washingtonian Magazine.
• Chief Judge, Fairfax Model Judiciary Program, 2010-2021; Judge, 1995-2021.
• Member, Fairfax County Domestic Violence Prevention, Policy & Coordinating Council, 2015-2021.
• Memphis State University, J.D.
• George Washington University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information