Hon. Charles S. Sharp (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, condemnation, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, governmental, insurance coverage, professional liability, real property, trusts & estates and family law including child/spousal support, custody/visitation and equitable distribution.
• Judge, 15th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia, Fredericksburg, 2008-2019.
• Former Commonwealth’s Attorney, City of Fredericksburg.
• Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Stafford County.
• Former Chief Prosecutor, Rappahannock Regional Drug Court.
• Former Partner, Barrett & Sharp.
• Chairman of the Evaluations Committee, Virginia State Drug Treatment Court Advisory Board.
• Member, Virginia Code Commission.
• Vice-Chair, Virginia Sentencing Guidelines Commission.
• Past President, Virginia Association of Commonwealth’s Attorneys.
• Past Chairman, Commonwealth’s Attorneys Service Counsel.
• Past President, Virginia Drug Court Association.
• University of Virginia, J.D.
• Vanderbilt University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information