Hon. Eric M. Johnson (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, business dissolution, defamation, disability issues, domestic relations, employment, employment discrimination, environmental, professional liability, and police use of force.
• Former Associate Judge, Montgomery County Circuit Court, 6th Judicial Circuit.
• Former Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 6, Montgomery County.
• Former Attorney, Office of State’s Attorney, Montgomery County.
• Former Police Officer, Montgomery County Police Department.
• Served in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Reserve.
• Former Member, Emergency Number Systems Board.
• Former Member, Select Committee on Gender Equality of the Maryland Judiciary and the Maryland State Bar Association.
• Former Member, Executive Committee, Montgomery County Bar Association.
• Former Member, Board of Directors, Maryland State Bar Association.
• Member, Maryland State Bar Association.
• Member, J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association.
• Past Member, Maryland Judicial Conference.
• University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
• University of Maryland, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information