Hon. Eric T. Washington (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, family law, employment, governmental issues, product liability, professional liability, and trusts & estates.
• Chief Judge, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2005-2017.
• Associate Judge, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1999-2005.
• Trial Judge, District of Columbia Superior Court, 1995-1999.
• Former Partner, Hogan & Hartson (now Hogan Lovells).
• Former Principal Deputy Corporation Counsel, Office of Corporation Counsel (now the Office of the D.C. Attorney General).
• Former Legislative Director and Counsel to U.S. Congressman Michael Andrews of Texas.
• Former Associate, Fulbright & Jaworski, Texas (now Norton Rose Fulbright).
• Past President, Conference of Chief Justices of the United States.
• Former Board Chair, National Center for State Courts.
• Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington Foundation.
• Board Member, National Courts and Science Institute.
• Member, District of Columbia Bar.
• Former Member, D.C. Access to Justice Commission.
• Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
• Tufts University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information