Hon. F. Bradford Stillman (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, maritime, contracts, defamation, employment, intellectual property, professional liability, real estate, accounting, bankruptcy, business and commercial disputes, condemnation, construction, disability issues, securities, trusts and estates.
- United States Magistrate Judge, Eastern District of Virginia, 2000-2012.
- Successfully resolved over 500 cases in settlement conferences.
- Former Partner, Taylor & Walker, P.C., Norfolk.
- Former Partner, McGuire Woods LLP, Norfolk.
- Former Associate, McGuire Woods LLP, Charlottesville.
- Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Albemarle County.
- Chief Warrant Officer (CW4), Retired, Aviation, United States Army Reserve. Flew helicopters in the Vietnam War. Aviation experience includes 2,700 hours of fixed and rotary wing flight time.
- Former Member, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Former President, James Kent Inn of Court.
- Past Member, Seventh and Second District Committees, Virginia State Bar.
- Past President, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.
- Judicial Member, Virginia Bar Association.
- Judicial Member, Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association.
- Judicial Member, Virginia Beach Bar Association.
- Judicial Member, Maritime Law Association of the United States.
- Judicial Member, Federal Bar Association, Tidewater Chapter.
- Listed as “Legal Elite” in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Virginia Business, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information