Hon. Gerald Bruce Lee (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, family law, contracts, employment, labor, corporate disputes, business dissolution, professional liability, defamation, intellectual property, copyright/trademark, patents, securities, governmental issues, condemnation, real estate.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1998-2017.
• Judge, 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Virginia (Fairfax), 1992-1998.
• Former Partner, Cohen, Dunn & Sinclair, Alexandria.
• Former Vice President, Federal Judges Association.
• Former Chairman, Virginia Judicial Conference Judicial Education Committee.
• Former Member, Virginia Circuit Court Judges Benchbook Committee.
• Former Member, Board of Directors, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.
• Past President, George Mason American Inn of Court.
• Past President, Northern Virginia Black Attorneys Association.
• Member, Alexandria Bar Association. Former Chairman of the Judicial Selection Committee.
• CLEO Edge Award Honoree, 2018.
• American University, Washington College of Law, J. D.
• American University, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information