Hon. J. Michael Gamble (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, product liability, domestic relations, defamation, real estate, wills, trusts & estates, construction, employment, annexation, local government, public school law, accounting, business dissolution, condemnation, contracts, corporate disputes, disability issues, environmental, professional liability.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Judge, 24th Judicial Circuit of Virginia, 1991-2015.
• Virginia Annexation Judge, 2012-2015.
• Circuit Court Mentor Judge, 2011-2015.
• Former Commissioner in Chancery for Amherst County and Nelson County.
• Former Assistant Commissioner of Accounts for Amherst County.
• Former School Board Attorney for Amherst County.
• Former Town Attorney for Town of Amherst.
• Former Attorney in private practice, Amherst.
• Served as Captain and Company Commander, U.S. Army Reserves.
• Fellow, Virginia Law Foundation.
• Former Member, Steering Committee, Boyd-Graves Conference.
• Chair, Judicial Conduct Committee, 2000-2004.
• Chair, Virginia Model Jury Instructions Committee, 2003-2012.
• Past President, Lynchburg Bar Association.
• Past President, Amherst-Nelson Bar Association.
• Former Chair, Sixth District Disciplinary Committee, Virginia State Bar.
• University of Virginia, J.D.
• University of Virginia, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information