Hon. John H. Tisdale (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, family law, corporate disputes, business dissolution, professional liability, condemnation, contracts, governmental issues, and trusts & estates.
• Senior Judge, Circuit Court for Frederick County, MD, 2011 – present.
• Judge, Circuit Court for Frederick County, MD, 1995-2011.
• General practice of law, Frederick, MD, 1974-1995.
• Retired Commander, United States Naval Reserve.
• Active duty, United States Navy, 1967-1971.
• Past President, Bar Association of Frederick County.
• Trustee, Hood College.
• Past President and Current Member, Rotary Club of Frederick, MD.
• Former Director and Current Volunteer, Frederick Memorial Hospital.
• Past Chair, Board of Directors, Frederick Community College.
• Director, Frederick County Literacy Council.
• Past President, Frederick County Public Libraries.
• Washington & Lee University, J.D.
• United States Naval Academy, B.S.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information