Hon. LeRoy F. Millette, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, product liability, bankruptcy, business dissolution, condemnation, construction, contracts, corporate disputes, defamation, domestic relations, employment, governmental issues, labor, professional liability, real estate, trusts & estates.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Justice, Supreme Court of Virginia, 2008-2015.
- Judge, Court of Appeals of Virginia, 2007-2008.
- Judge, Circuit Court of Prince William County, 1993-2007; Chief Judge, 1998-2000, 2006-2007.
- Judge, General District Court of Prince William County, 1990-1993; Chief Judge, 1992-1993.
- Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Prince William County.
- Former Sole Practitioner in General Practice, Woodbridge.
- Former Associate and Partner, Compton, Bergere & Lubeley, Woodbridge.
- Adjunct Professor, College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law.
- Member, Boyd-Graves Conference.
- Former Circuit Court Member, Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission.
- Master, I’Anson-Hoffman American Inn of Court.
- Former Master, George Mason American Inn of Court.
- Former Member, Virginia Criminal & Civil Benchbook Committee.
- Judicial Memberships: Virginia State Bar, Virginia Bar Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, American Bar Association, Prince William County Bar Association, Williamsburg/James City Bar Association.
- College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, J.D.
- College of William and Mary, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information