Hon. Pamela S. Baskervill (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage, trusts & estates, and family law including child & spousal support, custody & visitation, and equitable distribution.
- Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Judge, 11th Judicial Circuit, Petersburg, 2001-2014; Chief Judge, 2014.
- Former Principal, Shell, Johnson, Andrews, Baskervill & Baskervill, P.C.
- Former Member, Boyd-Graves Commission.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Past President, Petersburg Bar Association.
- Past President, Prince George Bar Association.
- Member, Virginia State Bar Special Committee on Bench Bar Relations, 2012-2014; Benchbook Committee, 2010-2015.
- Former Faculty, Virginia State Bar Professionalism Course.
- Former Head of Judicial Section, Virginia Bar Association.
- Current or former memberships: Virginia State Bar, Virginia Bar Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys.
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D., McNeill Law Society.
- Mary Baldwin College, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information