Hon. Robert A. Greenberg (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, construction, consumer, contracts, defamation, insurance coverage, local government, professional liability, real property, sports & entertainment, and trust & estates.
• Administrative Judge, Sixth Judicial Circuit and Circuit Court for Montgomery County, 2017-2021; Associate Judge, 2006-2017, Business and Technology Judge, 2014-2017.
• Private practice, Montgomery County, 1984-2006 (Santa Maria and Greenberg; Greenberg and Shelton; Catterton, Kemp, and Greenberg; 2001-2006 sole practitioner).
• Assistant State’s Attorney, Montgomery County, 1981-1984.
• Law Clerk, Honorable Plummer M. Shearin, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, 1978-1980.
• Chairman, Operations Subcommittee of the Equal Justice Committee, Judicial Council.
• Emeritus Member, Montgomery County Inns of Court; Former Program Director; Former Member, Executive Committee.
• Former Vice-Chair, Maryland Commission on Judicial Disabilities; Past Chair, Judicial Inquiry Board.
• Former Member, Criminal Justice Coordinating Commission, Montgomery County.
• Member, Maryland State Bar Association; Former Member, Standing Committee, Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Instructions.
• Member, Bar Association of Montgomery County; Member, Community Outreach Program.
• Recipient, Jurist Award, Bar Association of Montgomery County, 2022.
• Recipient, Anselm Sodaro Award for judicial civility, Maryland State Bar Association, 2015.
• Recipient, Annual Community Outreach Award, Montgomery County Bar Association, 2012.
• University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
• Washington College, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information