Hon. Robert W. Wooldridge, Jr. (Ret.)
Areas of Experience
Personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial, products liability, professional liability, family law, contracts, real estate, construction, condemnation, employment, and trusts & estates.
• Certified Mediator, Supreme Court of Virginia.
• Judge, 19th Circuit Court, Fairfax County, 1992-2008.
• Former Partner, McGuire Woods; civil litigation, with an emphasis on commercial, real estate, construction, products liability, and trusts and estates litigation.
• Former Senior Counsel, Rees Broome, P.C.
• Former Professor, George Mason University School of Law.
• Former Commissioner-in-Chancery, Circuit Court of Fairfax County.
- Former President, Fairfax Bar Association.
- Former Member, Virginia State Bar Council.
- Former Faculty Member, Virginia State Bar Professionalism Course.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Legal Services Corporation of Northern Virginia.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Medical Care for Children Project.
- Member, Board of Directors, Flicker of Hope Foundation.
- Counselor, Mid-Atlantic Burn Camp.
- Listed as “Legal Elite” in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Virginia Business, 2017, 2019 and 2020.
- College of William & Mary, J.D.
- University of Virginia, M.A.
- College of William & Mary, B.A.
Please contact us to inquire about availability.Request Information